Sales Process Explained
In order to quote the job properly please make sure you send us the following job details:
- Your full name and surname
- Your email address
- Reference of the job
- Height and width of the window/door
- Opening style
- Cill length (150mm is standard)
- Colour of the products (single/dual colour?)
- Colour of the ironmongery (e.g. white, black, polished chrome, brushed chrome)
- Georgian bars required? (astragal bars, internal Georgian bars?)
- Material to be used (uPVC/aluminium/timber)
- Vents required?
- Safety glass required? (if the window is below 800mm from the floor level then yes)
- Clear glass?/design glass?/satin frosted glass?
If your survey is as per the contract, your order will be dispatched immediately upon our receipt of the survey documents, unless you are asked to sign off on any changes that may have been made.
If your survey includes any changes from the original contract, we will send you a copy of the survey documents and ask for your confirmation of the changes that appeared as a result of the survey.
Once we receive your sign-off on this order, we will notify you about any potential price variations and the order will be placed on hold until you approve these. We start our delivery times from when you sign-off on the survey details or if there are any cost variations, whichever is later.
Following your survey and, if required, your written agreement of survey details or cost variations, your order will be passed to our manufacturing team. They will order the materials for your windows.
We will contact you closer to the given deadline to arrange a mutually convenient delivery/collection date.
Shortly before the agreed-upon date for delivery or collection, we will contact you to ask you to settle your outstanding balance. Please ensure that we receive this in cleared funds prior to collection or delivery in order for your products to be released. We will also provide you with detailed fitting instructions to assist you or your fitter with installing the products. If the VAT rate changes, your final balance invoice will include VAT at the rate prevailing on the date of invoice.